Understand how to achieve great sales performances including cross selling
Understand one's own style
Learn how to answer objections and close deals
Emphasis will be put on maximizing the number of role plays with video feedback
Introduction: What is success?
- Identifying skills, qualities, effective behaviours of a great sales person
- Where are you in relation to the ideal?
- What barriers exist between you and this vision and how can you overcome them?
Awareness as an access to performance
Diagnosing your style and your customer's style
- Bolton and Bolton questionnaire to diagnose Social Style
- Develop ability to flex style and to influence more effectively
- Making the right impression on your customer
- The importance of the 3 Vs - Visual, Verbal and Vocal impact
- Mirroring and matching styles
- Managing the relationship with integrity - the emotional bank account
Push versus pull
- Describe a successful sale : what brings success, what leads to failure?
- Tell versus ask approaches to selling - selling with questions and listening
- How to control the conversation (not the person) and blending push/pull
- Listening: listening styles, great listening, bad habits
- Understanding empathy and handling negative messages from your customer
Sales pitch exercise
- Planning a pitch “under the gun” to feel the pressure of a live situation
- Study video recording and generate feedback to enhance effectiveness
- Challenges: types of objection encountered and strategies for handling them
- Principles of objection handling - “right here right now” model
- Objection handling scenarios
- Your style in dealing with conflict or competitive situations : TKI questionnaire
- When to go for the compromise, the win/win or to say No
- Thinking out of the box
Your ability to close
- What stops us from closing?
- Reminder of the psychology of decision
- Create the need to go further. How to create and maintain a meaningful silence?
- Identify the purchase signals and what to do with them?
- How to adapt your physical behaviour accordingly?
Neal intervenes in the UK and France on management, communication and sales techniques. He shares with you his experience gained with financial clients as well as in the financial services or industry.
Neal Cooper also teaches :
- Optimisez votre organisation personnelle (Catalogue Banque & Assurance)
Oscar has worked in corporate finance and trading room for SBC Warburg, UBS and Deutsche Bank. He masters the mechanism, use and pricing of derivatives. Also trained in behavioral techniques, he designs and conducts training on public presentation and on the issues of communication and management.
Oscar Relier also teaches :
- Analyse comportementale des marchés (Catalogue Finance)
- Associate PRM® (Catalogue Certifications)
- CMS and CMS spread options (Catalogue English)
- Comprendre les marchés financiers (Catalogue Finance)
- Dérivés de crédit 1 : mécanismes et utilisations (Catalogue Finance)
- Financement d’une start-up (Catalogue Finance)
- Fundamentals of financial markets (Catalogue English)
- Intermediate financial derivatives (Catalogue English)
- Introduction aux FinTech : la finance disruptée (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- Introduction to credit derivatives (Catalogue English)
- Investir dans les entreprises non cotées : un enjeu pour la gestion d’actifs (Catalogue Finance)
- L’essentiel des marchés financiers (Catalogue Finance)
- Les produits dérivés de taux (Catalogue Finance)
- Manager ses collaborateurs (Catalogue Finance)
- Marché monétaire au quotidien (Catalogue Finance)
- Opérations de haut de bilan (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- PRM® – Professional Risk Manager (Catalogue Certifications)
- Produits dérivés 2 : dérivés complexes (Catalogue Finance)
- Produits structurés et dérivés en gestion (Catalogue Finance)
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills (Catalogue English)
- S’exprimer en public (Catalogue Finance)
- Structured products in Asset Management (Catalogue English)
- Techniques commerciales avancées (Catalogue Finance)
- Use of Derivatives in Asset Management (Catalogue English)
- Variance Swaps et Volatilité (Catalogue Finance)
- Variance, swaps and volatility (Catalogue English)