- Master the keys to successful public speaking
What is a good speaker? Understand the keys to successful delivery
- Power vs. Authority vs. Charisma
- How to deal with stage fright and rein in your emotions
- Eight keys to public speaking:
- Physical and mental relaxation
- Start strongâ€¦and close stronger
- Global visual attention
- Connect with the audience - Tell a story!
- Voice tool: Projection, Rhythm, Volume and Modulation
- Speech: Concise and colourful - Factual, Conceptual, Emotional
- Active listening
- Developing your own style
Analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Understanding your personal style
- Video exercise: 5 minutes presentation
- Feedback from the group
- SWOT analysis
- What is your perception of your qualities / weaknesses in communication?
- Are you aware of the opportunities and threats you are faced with?
- Your communication style: Bolton and Bolton Social Styles Questionnaire
- Determine your communication style and identify that of your customers
- Are you compatible, if not how to adapt?
Customised approach: Select your training exercises
- 4 Steps Reading Exercise
- Understand the power of silence
- Understand the power of gestures
- Using the 4 tools of the trade: Gestures, Eye Contact, Pauses, Enthousiasm
The art of speech making: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail !
- Method of preparation MindMap
- Attention Grabber, Action driven conclusion
- Structure: AIDA - Past, Present, Future - Problem, Cause, Solution..
Video Exercise: Deliver an engaging point of view in front of the group. Personalised feedback with the group
Facing the audience - Objections handling
- Everything can be resolved in communication
- Types of objections
- What are you afraid of?
- Active listening - Use Customers Own Words
- Right here and right now: how to identify influencing techniques
- Words to avoid
- LAPACTA: Listen, Acknowledge, Probe, Answer, Check, Thank, Ask for the business
Video Exercise: Deliver the same engaging point of view as previously in front of a challenging audience - Personalised feedback with the group
- What are the three points that you will work on as a priority and implement tomorrow?
Participants will use video media from the area of politics and business as material for analyzing the characteristics of professional speakers and the techniques they use
Oscar has worked in corporate finance and trading room for SBC Warburg, UBS and Deutsche Bank. He masters the mechanism, use and pricing of derivatives. Also trained in behavioral techniques, he designs and conducts training on public presentation and on the issues of communication and management.
Oscar Relier also teaches :
- Analyse comportementale des marchés (Catalogue Finance)
- Associate PRM® (Catalogue Certifications)
- CMS and CMS spread options (Catalogue English)
- Comprendre les marchés financiers (Catalogue Finance)
- Dérivés de crédit 1 : mécanismes et utilisations (Catalogue Finance)
- Financement d’une start-up (Catalogue Finance)
- Fundamentals of financial markets (Catalogue English)
- Intermediate financial derivatives (Catalogue English)
- Introduction aux FinTech : la finance disruptée (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- Introduction to credit derivatives (Catalogue English)
- Investir dans les entreprises non cotées : un enjeu pour la gestion d’actifs (Catalogue Finance)
- L’essentiel des marchés financiers (Catalogue Finance)
- Les produits dérivés de taux (Catalogue Finance)
- Manager ses collaborateurs (Catalogue Finance)
- Marché monétaire au quotidien (Catalogue Finance)
- Opérations de haut de bilan (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- PRM® – Professional Risk Manager (Catalogue Certifications)
- Produits dérivés 2 : dérivés complexes (Catalogue Finance)
- Produits structurés et dérivés en gestion (Catalogue Finance)
- S’exprimer en public (Catalogue Finance)
- Sales techniques (Catalogue English)
- Structured products in Asset Management (Catalogue English)
- Techniques commerciales avancées (Catalogue Finance)
- Use of Derivatives in Asset Management (Catalogue English)
- Variance Swaps et Volatilité (Catalogue Finance)
- Variance, swaps and volatility (Catalogue English)