- Understand the rules for optimal decision making
- Assess the quality of the overall Risk Management framework
- Know how to audit and point out the weaknesses of a risk management system
- Take part in ral cases (Société Générale - Kerviel, CNCE,...) to highlight specific aspects of a Risk Management framework
Analyze knowledge and risk measurement in the activity
- What are the objectives of profitability ?
- What level of risk is acceptable ?
- Knowledge and measurement of exogenous or endogenous risk
- What knowledge of current regulations ?
- Is knowledge of risk adapted and consistent with the reality of the risks ?
Trace the decision-making and Risk Management process
- Which decision center ?
- What level to mobilize ?
- Support functions
- What distribution in teams ?
- What real-world applications in the field ?
- What feedback and measurement of the application ?
- How to inspect the process of Risk Management ?
Monitor the effectiveness of the framework
- Audit process of the framework
- Effectively applied decisions
- Adequate decisions ?
- Identify and describe the dysfunctions
What corrective actions should be taken to improve the system of Risk Management ?
Case Study: examples at each stage of the training
- Analysis of known cases
- Analysis of ascending and descending information channels
Tigrane Kibarian graduated from ESSEC and began his career in audit at Arthur Andersen before joining General Electric, where he worked in corporate finance. He then joined Goldman Sachs in London where he was first team leader in charge of the Business Development of Equities Division. He then worked in restructuring large institutional portfolios across all asset classes. Now an independent trader, active in major index, currency and bonds markets, his broad vision of the economy and his cross – trading room and products experience give him a very practical understanding of financial markets.
Tigrane Kibarian also teaches :
- Alternative Investment Management (Catalogue English)
- Analyse économique et décisions d’investissement (Catalogue Finance)
- Assets and players in the new financial economy (Catalogue English)
- Basel 3 Impact on Banks (Catalogue English)
- Basel III impacts (Catalogue English)
- Comment investir son épargne salariale (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- Comprendre les marchés financiers (Catalogue Finance)
- Economic analysis: indicators and forecasts (Catalogue English)
- Economic Indicators and Market Cycles (Catalogue English)
- Evolution des banques et nouveaux outils de financement (Catalogue Finance)
- Excel pour les financiers (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- Gestion alternative (Catalogue Finance)
- Gestion des risques et de la trésorerie (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- L’anglais financier (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- L’essentiel des marchés financiers pour la gestion financière (Catalogue Finance d'entreprise)
- Les marchés financiers à travers leurs classes d’actifs et leurs participants (Catalogue Banque & Assurance)
- The bank in financial economics (Catalogue English)
- Understanding Risks in Banks (Catalogue English)