Go for an international acknowledgement of your core financial skills with Investment Foundations (formerly known as Claritas), the new CFA Institute certification!
The Barchen way
- 7 sessions (3 hours each)
- After work classes every Tuesday (from 6.30pm to 9.30pm)
- Ad hoc supports
- Highly skilled teaching staff
- Individual tracking
- Video recorded courses
The objectives of this preparation
- Understanding ethical principles as well as the regulation applied to the investment market
- Acquiring the knowledge to analyze financial documents and deriving the main ratios and their interpretation
- Learning the basics of quantitative methods
- Understanding the principles of macro and micro economy and international trade
- Getting to know the main financial products
- Introduce the methods of risk management in the investment industry
- Discovering and comparing the different methods of asset management
- Pass the Investment Foundations exam
Who can take this preparation course?
For the last 50 years the CFA Institute delivers the CFA certification, based on 3 levels, which has become a standard accreditation among professionals of financial markets and financial analysts.
As for today, the CFA Institute created the new Investment Foundations certification which aims to provide every collaborators who want so a good understanding of the core aspects of financial investments. From customer services to compliance, from IT to HR services, from sales to administrative services, each field of the financial industry can benefit from the Investment Foundations investment certificate.
No professional experiences is required to obtain the certification.
Price: 1300 € HT
This price includes the in class courses as well as on-line sessions, the official textbook, the official training platform, additional supports and the dedicated hotline. It doesn’t include the exam fee (300 USD).
Students, job seekers or if you passed the Barchen AMF certified exam, You can get a 10% discount on the price of the preparation course ! Candidates who will pass the Investment Foundations certification exam and who wish to go further with the CFA Level I exam will also obtain this 10% discount. Sessions planning:
The exam consists in 90 MCQ to be completed in 3 hours, with a minimum requirement of 60% of correct answers. To pass the Associate PRM exam will give you an exemption of the Exam IV of the PRM certificate. Associate PRM exam sessions are organized on demand in any of the PearsonVue centers in France or abroad.
Individual class option
Members of the teaching staff are available to go further for a given topic, provide more details on a tricky subject and support you in your personal organization. 380 Euros HT per session (2h) in Paris.
Your preparation Team
The teaching staff members and other experts you will meet passed the Investment Foundations certification exam and/or the CFA exams themselves. They will provide you the right methods and guide you through the preparation for the final exam.
The CFA Institue doesn’t acknowledge nor promote nor guarantee the quality of the services Barchen provides to its customer. CFA Institute, CFA, Chartered Financial Analyst and Investment Foundations are deposed trademarks of the CFA Institute.